Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Been a few days since I've posted anything. Chazz is pretty much all recuperated from his scratched eye. He has a bit more anit-biotic left and that's about it.  Now I am moving on to thinking about next month; taking him to a vet dentist to give his mouth a good check. The regular vet showed me a loose tooth, and I want to make sure that's the only thing going on.  The other two things keeping us preoccupied over here is figuring out how we're going to keep cool as the weather heats up...read kiddie pool....and of course the BlogPaws2011 Contest. There's just a little over a week left. I'm keeping my fingers crossed; and still think I have a shot at winning the grand prize. Probably what will happen is I win the second prize, entrance into the conference, but not the  airplane or hotel package. If that happens, I will donate paid entrance to the conference to someone more local - who can get themselves to the venue.  check out Chazz in his pic at the contest ...if u haven't already....& please comment. Thanks!!

BlogPaws.com   Go to contest. Our entry has my name and is entitled, BlogPaws2011 Fun For Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment