Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chazz is getting back to his old self. We went for a walk at the park today and he had on his new Surfs Up Dog Jr. Coil Leash. I'm telling you this thing is great. It does not get tangled in your dog's legs, so you don't spend time stopping and untangling every few minutes. I highly recommend it.

I submitted an entry into the BlogPaws 2011 Contest. Check it out on
Facebook it is listed as BlogPaws2011 Fun For Everyone. You can't miss the pic of Chazz in his tent. BlogPaws is a community of people who blog about pets, and related issues. They are having a 3-day conference in August in Tyson's Corner, VA. (nope didn't make that name up) and I want to win the grand prize an all expense airfare, hotel, and conference pass.  Tell me what you think our chances are with the submission I created. Ok, keepin' it short....

2 comments:

  1. I submitted a photo as well. That's how I found your blog. Mine is the one of the gray tabby cat named Scout. Best of luck to you! It would be fun to meet at BlogPaws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, Thanks for checking out my blog! I took a look at Scout over at the BlogPaws contest site. That's one cute kitty. If you want, become a follower of the Adopted Mom to Chazz The Dog blog & send me Scout's pic and I will add it to the Chazz's gallery of friends. It's so fun to see pictures of our "fur-babies" online. And good luck to you in the contest as well!

    ReplyDelete