Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stay At Home Day

Chazz & I are keeping a low profile today. He is doing better and I believe soon will return to his little perky self...but we are not quite there yet. At yesterday's check-up, the vet saw the same improvement in the eye as I did - so that's good to know.  The vet also mentioned & showed me Chazz has a loose front tooth.

Carumba! I emailed a vet dentist who told me there were more options than just pulling the tooth which is what the vet said they could do. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now I just am taking care of my little boy while he continues to mend.  What's new with you guys?

2 comments:

  1. B,

    If I had a doggie as adorable as Chazz, I'd waste no time putting up a blog - so glad you did.

    Love the Boulevard Sentinel letter!

    Bill (Hilda's friend from last night)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bill, Thanks for checking out my blog & posting. Yes, Chazz is a little heartbreaker for sure. We just came back from the pet store and he did really good! Sometimes w/ all those other dogs walking around Chazz doesn't like it so well. But not today. Today he was a "big boy." lol

    ReplyDelete