Friday, May 20, 2011

What You Did For Your Dog...

I have a job interview today. That's right, an honest to goodness interview for an Office Manager position.  I hope I get it. Not just for me, but for Chazz The Dog as well. Since adopting Chazz, I have spent a lot of money that heretofore, I would have spent on my own needs. Chazz is worth every penny and more. The love, loyalty, playfulness, and all his other characteristics make me so happy & contented to be around him.  I have started training Chazz to recognize his little stuffed animal toys by name. Ultimately the goal is to train him to pick up his toys & put them away. I got him a little red toy basket to put his "babies" in at the end of the day. He's very smart and is doing well. We train at least two sessions per day. 

When I'm gone from home for any length of time, I literally can't wait to get back to him....What have you done for your dog recently? Share your story on the Chazz The Dog blog. Let everyone know what special things you do to show your dog (or cat) how much you love & appreciate them. And don't forget to send in a pic of your fur-baby so we can post it in Chazz's Canine Photo Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment