Tuesday, May 31, 2011

...follow me down the Chazz Road

The Adopted Mom to Chazz The Dog blog has been up for just a short time.  But that's cool, because it gives me the opportunity to welcome the people who have become "followers" at this early stage. Someday, when there are bunches & bunches of followers I won't be able to do it. So I want to take a moment, and actually tell the people who have jumped on this little bandwagon with Chazz & I how much we appreciate it:

#1 Mackerelhead - w/o him there would be no Chazz. see he is my landlord, who had the power to veto me bringing Chazz home. glad he saw things my way. lol
#2 K- is a very special lady, w/ a special little boy of her own...the human kind! 
#3 Outlaw - is the dog daddy to Lil' Eva Patron. a friend of many years & so much more I couldn't begin to explain it all. he's outlaw, what can i say.
#4 Dorian's Big Sis - well, again a special friend who has taught me a lot. some of it I didn't even know I needed to learn.
#5 & #6 Southern Cuzin' -  he's a smart, sexy, scientist, and he knows way more than I do about animals. i welcome his comments. woof to Maximus & Bear
#7 Blog Farm - thanks for accepting this blog for membership
#8  j - i gotta say this is the mystery follower. i think i know who you are, but i'm willing to leave it a secret as long as you do.
#9 Le Melange - here's a story. we met in another time in our lives when things were challenging for both of us. but we persevered, came out the other side, better for what we went through. 

So thanks to each of you, really. Chazz means so much to me  & this blog is my way of sharing that love. You guys are great. Now please go out and round up some more followers. See what I did there?  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment